Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend has been hard....really hard! Friday night McKenzie's game started an hour and half late so I was starving!!! I made it to McDonald's for a salad at 9. Saturday after waiting in the cold and rain hours for dance tickets I went to breakfast with a friend! I ordered water and a small oatmeal but I made it!!!! Volleyball tourn all day followed by dinner with friends at a GREAT restaurant. I had fish and veggies! Today made a decent lunch of salad and turkey and had salad again for dinner!

Blogging this makes me feel more accountable but I have to say I am not down much yet and really feel ok but have not noticed a huge difference! 4 more days then the second phase starts!

1 comment:

Rusty, Erika, Carter and Cason Berner said...

Hang in there. It sounds like from your one post that you may not be eating enough...call me if you need more suggestions! Don't look at this as a diet...look at it as a lifestyle change! The first 10 days are the hardest but after that it's simply finding a lifestyle that is maintainable even past the 24 days! The 24 days is simply a jumpstart...not the end all be all....I'd love to help you out if you need more suggestions!! Let me know.
Erika Berner