Monday, April 30, 2012

I have not weighed and I have cheated! We had a big family weekend and I cooked a lot of yummy food! I am finishing my 24 days but have learned it's more about life and healthy choices than a 'diet'. I hope to continue making good choices so I keep loosing weight! I hope to exercise more! I hope I loose more weight and get to my goal before my winter couples only vacation! Before I turn 40 it's time to feel comfortable in my body! I am comfortable in my skin but was once a tiny lady! I'd just like to be a little smaller than I am now! :)

1 comment:

E said...

Amber, I used to be tiny myself. However, many years and 3 kids later (not to mention 6 abdominal surgeries), I have packed on a few pounds. I have an issue with how my body looks but will have to deal with it the best that I can.